Build Everlasting Customer Relationships.
Nothing should get in between you and your customers. The latest features bring you everything you need to eliminate barriers and stay relevant to your customers. Great customer relationships should last forever. Here are the 17 newly updated CRM features you can’t live without. Check out The Best CRM Software of 2021 comparison article.
The Three Central Foundation Pillars.
1. Insight 2. Experience 3. Intelligence
1. Customer Segmentation
- Segment your customers based on their purchase patterns using the RFM model (recency, frequency, monetary value).
- Utilize this information to build targeted marketing campaigns that result in higher conversions.
- Identify unique upselling and cross-selling opportunities while improving customer engagement.
2. Webform Analytics & Testing
- Analyze webforms with statistics based on total leads generated, lead source, form abandonment rates, and more.
- Generate visual charts to get a quick picture on the performance of all your webforms.
- Conduct sophisticated webform A/B tests, with control over parameters such as traffic and test duration.
3. Marketing Attribution
- Link sales and marketing data together to identify marketing campaigns with high ROI.
- Identify which campaigns work best at each stage of your pipeline.
- Associate deals with the appropriate campaign and tailor future interactions with your contacts accordingly.
4. Cohort & Quadrant Analysis
- Classify sales and marketing data into cohorts and identify useful patterns across different groups.
- Discover useful metrics, such as customer retention during different periods, lead conversion trends, and more.
- Organize information into matrices using quadrant analysis, and identify underlying trends in your sales data.
5. Analytics App
- Access the Zoho CRM Analytics app to view all your CRM dashboards on the go.
- Dashboards remain synced so you always have the latest metrics at your fingertips.
- All dashboards are interactive so you can lay them out based on your selected parameters.
6. Command Centre
- Lead customers on personalized journeys from their first interaction with your brand, up to the point of purchase, and beyond.
- Create complex flows across modules and integrate third-party app actions when needed.
- Monitor metrics about each journey. Identify any unseen bottlenecks or delays that may be hindering your customers in their journeys.
7. Prediction Builder
- Create predictions for any field, in any module of Zoho CRM.
- Fine tune the default predictive model based on your chosen parameters to improve prediction accuracy.
- Make improved sales decisions based on predictions.
8. Zia Recommendations & Assignment Suggestions
- Improve lead conversion rates and deal size through intelligent suggestions.
- Route prospects to the best available rep automatically, based on Zia’s analysis of a rep’s interaction history.
- Receive recommendations for cross-sell or upsell opportunities relevant to a particular lead.
9. Automation Wizards
- Simplify complex record creation efforts with data collection wizards.
- Build a sequence of small contextual data entry forms to help sales reps capture information efficiently.
- Set up automated actions between stages or upon submission.
10. Multiple Pipelines
- Manage sales processes unique to various product lines, geographies, or other parameters.
- Customize each stage of your pipeline to suit your organization’s requirements.
- Get detailed reports to help you analyze the performance of each sales pipeline.
11. Review Process
- Verify and approve all data before it is entered into Zoho CRM to ensure accuracy.
- Create a review process and designate team members as reviewers.
- Empower reviewers to verify record information before approving or rejecting it, and allow them to add comments where appropriate.
12. Services & Appointments
- Utilize the new module dedicated to service-based businesses to improve service delivery and customer experience.
- Create a detailed service catalogue for your business.
- Manage all related activities and information like appointments, invoices, and job cards.
13. Call Customisation
- Record detailed, contextual information on all your calls to improve the quality of your conversations with prospects.
- Track pertinent details like the call purpose or outcome, and even add custom details to all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Use this information to refine follow-up conversations as needed.
14. Call & Email Workflows
- Utilise an expanded set of triggers for all call and email workflows, and customize actions based on various parameters.
- Receive missed call notifications, automate call reschedule emails, and more.
- Trigger email notifications, fine tune follow-up emails, and more.
15. Workflow Suggestions & Reports
- Identify automation opportunities with Zia’s workflow suggestions.
- Improve productivity by quickly setting up workflows customized for your organization.
- Understand the effectiveness of your workflows with detailed performance breakdowns of each action in the process.
16. Customer Signals
- Get a complete view of every touchpoint your customer has with your business.
- Create custom Signals for customer interactions on third party apps.
- Customize how signals are displayed to make them more meaningful to you.
17. Zia AI For Email
- Get the best out of your emails with Zia’s in-depth analyses.
- Gauge customer sentiment in all incoming emails to help prioritise your responses.
- Create activities and events from emails, enrich customer data from email signatures, and more.