Build Everlasting Customer Relationships.
Nothing should get in between you and your customers. The latest features bring you everything you need to eliminate barriers and stay relevant to your customers. Great customer relationships should last forever. Here are the 17 newly updated CRM features you can’t live without. Check out The Best CRM Software of 2021 comparison article.
The Three Central Foundation Pillars.
1. Insight 2. Experience 3. Intelligence
1. Customer Segmentation
- Segment your customers based on their purchase patterns using the RFM model (recency, frequency, monetary value).
- Utilize this information to build targeted marketing campaigns that result in higher conversions.
- Identify unique upselling and cross-selling opportunities while improving customer engagement.
2. Webform Analytics & Testing
- Analyze webforms with statistics based on total leads generated, lead source, form abandonment rates, and more.
- Generate visual charts to get a quick picture on the performance of all your webforms.
- Conduct sophisticated webform A/B tests, with control over parameters such as traffic and test duration.
3. Marketing Attribution
- Link sales and marketing data together to identify marketing campaigns with high ROI.
- Identify which campaigns work best at each stage of your pipeline.
- Associate deals with the appropriate campaign and tailor future interactions with your contacts accordingly.
4. Cohort & Quadrant Analysis
- Classify sales and marketing data into cohorts and identify useful patterns across different groups.
- Discover useful metrics, such as customer retention during different periods, lead conversion trends, and more.
- Organize information into matrices using quadrant analysis, and identify underlying trends in your sales data.
5. Analytics App
- Access the Zoho CRM Analytics app to view all your CRM dashboards on the go.
- Dashboards remain synced so you always have the latest metrics at your fingertips.
- All dashboards are interactive so you can lay them out based on your selected parameters.
6. Command Centre
- Lead customers on personalized journeys from their first interaction with your brand, up to the point of purchase, and beyond.
- Create complex flows across modules and integrate third-party app actions when needed.
- Monitor metrics about each journey. Identify any unseen bottlenecks or delays that may be hindering your customers in their journeys.
7. Prediction Builder
- Create predictions for any field, in any module of Zoho CRM.
- Fine tune the default predictive model based on your chosen parameters to improve prediction accuracy.
- Make improved sales decisions based on predictions.
8. Zia Recommendations & Assignment Suggestions
- Improve lead conversion rates and deal size through intelligent suggestions.
- Route prospects to the best available rep automatically, based on Zia’s analysis of a rep’s interaction history.
- Receive recommendations for cross-sell or upsell opportunities relevant to a particular lead.
9. Automation Wizards
- Simplify complex record creation efforts with data collection wizards.
- Build a sequence of small contextual data entry forms to help sales reps capture information efficiently.
- Set up automated actions between stages or upon submission.
10. Multiple Pipelines
- Manage sales processes unique to various product lines, geographies, or other parameters.
- Customize each stage of your pipeline to suit your organization’s requirements.
- Get detailed reports to help you analyze the performance of each sales pipeline.
11. Review Process
- Verify and approve all data before it is entered into Zoho CRM to ensure accuracy.
- Create a review process and designate team members as reviewers.
- Empower reviewers to verify record information before approving or rejecting it, and allow them to add comments where appropriate.
12. Services & Appointments
- Utilize the new module dedicated to service-based businesses to improve service delivery and customer experience.
- Create a detailed service catalogue for your business.
- Manage all related activities and information like appointments, invoices, and job cards.
13. Call Customisation
- Record detailed, contextual information on all your calls to improve the quality of your conversations with prospects.
- Track pertinent details like the call purpose or outcome, and even add custom details to all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Use this information to refine follow-up conversations as needed.
14. Call & Email Workflows
- Utilise an expanded set of triggers for all call and email workflows, and customize actions based on various parameters.
- Receive missed call notifications, automate call reschedule emails, and more.
- Trigger email notifications, fine tune follow-up emails, and more.
15. Workflow Suggestions & Reports
- Identify automation opportunities with Zia’s workflow suggestions.
- Improve productivity by quickly setting up workflows customized for your organization.
- Understand the effectiveness of your workflows with detailed performance breakdowns of each action in the process.
16. Customer Signals
- Get a complete view of every touchpoint your customer has with your business.
- Create custom Signals for customer interactions on third party apps.
- Customize how signals are displayed to make them more meaningful to you.
17. Zia AI For Email
- Get the best out of your emails with Zia’s in-depth analyses.
- Gauge customer sentiment in all incoming emails to help prioritise your responses.
- Create activities and events from emails, enrich customer data from email signatures, and more.
Keeping Your Customers As Happy As Possible.
Everyone strives to keep their business as healthy and successful as possible. Providing unique and relevant products and services and then marketing those products and services correctly and at attractive price points, to the right people are all big parts of that equation, but the most important aspect of keeping your business running on all cylinders is as obvious as it’s often overlooked: keeping your customers as happy as possible.
It’s a lot better to keep the customers you have as happy as clams than to watch your company become a revolving door of customers. You want your customers to fall in love with you so they stick around, and it’s this process of building that loyalty that’s so crucial in today’s highly competitive business marketplace.
That’s why we’ve collected 10 of the best ways to make your customers absolutely fall in love with you for years to come!
1. Share Annual Customer Satisfaction Data
Any company worth their salt knows that it’s important to get a snapshot of their long-time clients at least once a year. Collecting customer satisfaction data is obviously important, but what’s not so clear is that you have to share this data so that these results can be discussed. This means more than just celebrating successes – you also have to analyse any customer service failures on your part in order to prevent the same mistakes in the future. Just because the feedback might be temporarily embarrassing doesn’t mean that it’s not incredibly useful for learning how to do better next time!
2. Keep Lines of Communication Open Monthly
Your customer database needs to feel like they’re being kept in the loop when it comes to how their product or service provider is doing. You can accomplish this by publishing relevant blog articles on a monthly basis, sharing them with your database as you do so. In addition to keeping these crucial lines of communication open with your customers, monthly blog posting can also help you push your search engine ranking just that big higher. This helps you get your key messages across to existing customers and new prospects all at the same time!
3. Live Chat Is a Necessity
People are over leaving phone messages and waiting for email responses. They’re especially over dealing with automated customer service solutions! Be sure that you enable and manage live chat on your website correctly. This helps you turn frustrated or upset customers into appreciative ones when you deal with their questions, comments, or issues right there on the spot in real-time. Even if you can’t resolve their issue right then and there, customers chatting with a real person remember that you’re willing to go the extra mile for them.
4. Use a Good CRM Platform
Customer relationship management (CRM) is the name of the game, and that’s why you need a good CRM platform to manage that customer relationship! You can’t be expected to keep track of all your sales leads, customers, and digital marketing all through a simple spreadsheet or two. Instead, an all-inclusive CRM platform can help you systematically manage all your customer touch-points in a way that you can see where you are at a single glance. Take our CRM for a free 15 day test drive.
5. Leverage and Evaluate your Digital Marketing Efforts
Before you go all-in when it comes to your digital marketing efforts, it’s important to make sure they’re actually cost-effective when it comes to generating real leads. Investigate the ROI on your Google, Facebook, and Instagram marketing performance. If you’re getting leads and sales from this activity, keep it up – if it’s underperforming, you may want to consider using those marketing funds differently.
6. Build Your Social Media Presence
Social media is huge, and it’s getting bigger each and every day. This isn’t going to change anytime soon. If you’re not publishing social media posts regularly, you’re leaving money on the table as well as letting your customers down. It only takes landing one lead to pay for your social media expenditures and then some – and not only that, your customer base will see your social media visibility as a positive!
7. Leverage Videoconferencing Methods Constantly
Meeting with customers is always important, but so valuing both your time and the time of your customers. Whenever possible, opt out of face-to-face meetings and instead use telephone or video conferencing as much as you like. This not only minimises travel time and meeting time wastage but it makes it easier to spend time getting to know your customers and really understand what makes them tick. You can’t build that same level of rapport simply over email!
8. Everyone Loves Free Stuff
Go above and beyond for your customers, and do it for free. It will leave them feeling absolutely delighted. It doesn’t have to be big and expensive, but it does have to be relevant and something that holds intrinsic value when viewed through the lens of their own corporate culture. It’s a touch like this that will show your customers that you value the relationship you’ve built with them.
9. Research and Share New Discoveries
Your customers will stick to you like glue if you periodically spend some time researching new technologies, strategies, and tactics that your customers could benefit from. Sharing this knowledge with them will fill them with the kind of appreciation you can’t get anywhere else. Show them you’re thinking of them as more than just a pay-check!
10. Share Feedback and Testimonials Publicly
When your customer leaves you glowing feedback or a particularly fantastic testimonial, it’s natural to want to share that on your website. Go one step further and make it as public as possible by linking back to each and every one of your happy customers’ websites. This will help their own search engine ranking, pushing up lead generation for their own business. It’s what we call in the business a “win-win”!
Contact Informatix if you’d like more information about making your customers fall in love with your business or just want to implement one of these 10 strategies.
Customer relationship management is crucial for any business.
Whether you’re B2B or B2C, profit-driven or a non-profit organisation, a private company, or a publicly-traded corporation. Virtual phone systems are a great enabler!
You need a good CRM platform and virtual phone systems in place to help ensure you remain competitive and that you provide the best possible customer experience as you can.
There are dozens of tools that can help you accomplish this goal. An example of this is how host companies know the benefits of having a CRM platform to help organize and regulate customer service and sales activities.
But you need to go further than just a rock-solid CRM platform; there are other tools that you need to leverage in order to build the best CRM experiences possible. One of those tools, and one that’s often overlooked, is a virtual phone system. Here’s what you need to know about how cloud-based, virtual telephony can help support your goals to build the most efficient and effective CRM strategies for your company.
What Are Virtual Phone Systems?
Let’s face it: every company, from the largest multinational corporation to the smallest start-up in the most unassuming garage workshop, needs its own commercial telephone listing. Most companies maintain a virtual phone system today to handle their incoming calls through internet-based Voice-Over-IP technology. These systems are resource-light, but they still require on-site installation and maintenance.
Meanwhile, new technological developments have enabled even more innovative approaches to business communication. Systems developed by industry leaders such as RingCentral and Aircall are revolutionising virtual communications even further, thanks to the ever-increasing speed and quality of mobile connectivity. In fact, it’s entirely possible to have a completely cloud-based virtual phone system, with all aspects of a company’s communication needs stored and managed remotely.
The 5 Key Advantages of Virtual, Remote-Hosted Business Communications
So what, exactly, places virtual, remote-hosted telecommunications head-and-shoulders above traditional or even VoIP options? There is a number of excellent advantages, all of which have either a direct or an indirect impact on your ability to provide the highest levels of customer relationship management. Here’s just a few:
A cloud-based virtual phone system couldn’t be simpler. With all hardware being hosted off-site, you don’t need to have any telecommunications equipment in a back room or a storage closet and you don’t need to disrupt your entire workflow for days or even weeks in order to run extensive copper telephone lines throughout your offices.
There’s nothing more flexible than a virtual phone system. It’s easy to scale up (or scale down) your needs as your company’s needs and conditions change. Adding or remove additional extensions or lines in your central headquarters or in branch offices anywhere in the world takes just minutes, getting you up and running in no time.
It’s easy to access a virtual hosted telephone system from anywhere. As long as you have a reliable internet connection, you can gain full access to all of your phone system’s functions. You can view call activity, access voicemail, and change answering settings from the field, obviating the need to return to the office to change settings by hand.
With no physical equipment to manage and with all updates, upgrades, and maintenance performed off-site at the hosting facility, a virtual phone system couldn’t be easier to keep in working order. This frees up your technical staff to support other, more critical areas of your company’s day-to-day operations.
Hosted VoIP phone systems work on a subscription model with low monthly costs that scale depending on your needs. With no need to rent expensive hardware to keep on-site and with no need to be locked into a long-term service contract, cloud-based virtual phone systems are extremely cost-effective.
How Does This Tie Into Better CRM?
Sales and customer service are inherently communication-heavy. This means remaining in contact with your customer base is the key to effective CRM; this also means that any technologies that support better, more efficient CRM activity have a direct positive impact on your ability to build and maintain the right kinds of customer relationships. Modern virtual phone systems support these goals in several different ways.
Cloud-based virtual systems offer functionalities that more traditional systems lack, thanks to their flexibility, mobility, and cost-effectiveness. They also offer direct integration with a CRM platform of your choice, such as Zoho CRM. No longer will you have to maintain two separate silos when it comes to customer communications; it’s just one more reason why you should strongly consider relying on cloud-based virtual phone systems.
Turn to Informatix for Cutting-Edge Virtual Phone System Solutions
By now it should be crystal-clear why a cloud-based virtual phone system is one of the best choices for supercharging your company’s customer relationship management efforts. The affordability, scalability, and simplicity of such a system means that company resources that would have been tied up in maintaining an on-site phone system can be repurposed towards providing higher levels of customer service, and that translates directly into more positive CRM.
Capture More Leads, Engage Your Audience Across Every Possible Channel
Here at Informatix, we know how crucial it is to provide the absolute best CRM we can. That’s why we’ve partnered with both Aircall and Ring Central to provide integrated virtual phone system capability to our already impressive suite of transformational business support services, including Zoho CRM! With Informatix calling the shots, and with tools like Zoho CRM, Aircall, and Ring Central all working together, you’ll be able to capture more leads, engage your audience across every possible channel, and close more deals by working smarter, not harder.
Want to see how Informatix can help you grow your business to new heights? Contact us today to book your free 30-minute digital strategy session. We’ll show you what it means to partner with Australia’s premier leading full-service digital transformation partner. Get cracking on your business growth today!
Digital business management is an absolute necessity
If your company wants to remain competitive in the modern marketplace. No matter what business sector you may inhabit — and no matter its size — the advantages of having a suite of digital resources to manage that business are manifold.
Yet there are complications associated with using digital tools to manage your company. In many instances these tools, while robust, are limited by their role.
This can often result in a business having to employ a number of different stand-alone digital solutions in individual silos, making business management needlessly complex, cumbersome, and often expensive. This can sometimes place access to digital business management squarely out of reach for all but the largest companies with the resources necessary to bear these costs.
But what if there was some way to integrate all these functions together without breaking the bank? You don’t have to imagine what that would be like; the Zoho One all-in-one business operating system is here, available at a price that won’t strain your resources and ready to transform the way your company does business.
Robust and Capable Tools, All Under One Roof
There are literally dozens of digital business management solutions available on the market, all of which do varying jobs of providing you the tools you need to keep your company firing on all cylinders.
Zoho One is no exception to this, and its massive suite of CRM tools provide you with the deep, robust functionality you need to manage lead generation, communication, follow-up, and conversion. What differentiates Zoho One from other SaaS providers is how truly well integrated all these tools are.
When Zoho says “fully integrated”, this isn’t just lip service. Gone are the days of managing multiple silos — thanks to Zoho One, gone are the days of having to maintain various unconnected ecosystems just to manage different aspects of your business.
From task scheduling and client communication to document management and even social media functions, Zoho One provides it all; unlike other CRM suites that lack capabilities, Zoho One’s in-app solutions and deep integration with existing third-party apps such as Mail Chimp, Office 365, and G Suite make it easier than ever to access crucial data and functionalities to support your day-to-day business tasks.
The result is a fully immersive experience that can’t be beat. Deep mobile functionalities such as instant notification, offline data access, and even GPS-enabled navigation and location tracking make access to Zoho One a seamless CRM tool suite that will revolutionise the way your company does business. The best part is yet to come, however; Zoho One manages to do this without straining your resources.
Functionality and Access at an Affordable Price Point
All of Zoho One’s functionalities make it a highly attractive solution for companies looking for a capable business operating system. You’d expect to pay a premium for access to such a robust CRM environment, but this is yet another example of how Zoho One differentiates itself from its competitors. In fact, unlike some other SaaS cloud-based business management options, Zoho One is remarkably affordable in comparison.
The value that Zoho One provides only increases when you take into account the sheer amount of features you gain access to at such a reasonable price. The truth is that Zoho One offers access to more than 40 integrated apps for just one low price.
Gone are the days of having to pay for multiple digital management solutions in multiple, isolated silos that can’t be integrated with one another, all for a resource-stretching premium that needlessly inflates your company’s overhead costs.
Zoho One provides the greatest value for companies looking for an all-in-one solution by providing access to every app in Zoho’s arsenal for a rate of just $50 per user per month. This is a true bargain, one that can’t be beat anywhere.
As if that wasn’t enough, Zoho One also provides high levels of back-end support for technical management that offers detailed back end capabilities for role provisioning, identity management, and other large-scale deployment issues by providing IT managers access to a full-featured Admin Panel.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find that kind of functionality anywhere else!
Providing Risk-Free Peace of Mind
Migrating to a new CRM or even adopting one in the first place is a major undertaking. It’s only natural to be reticent when it comes to taking the plunge and fully committing to a digital management system for your business. It’s the kind of decision that can make or break a company. It can be difficult to make an informed decision without first being exposed to the environment, but many SaaS providers require a full commitment before providing you access.
This is, again, where Zoho One differentiates itself from its competitors. With our partnership with Zoho, Informatix can provide you a variety of trial options for you to test drive Zoho One to see if it’s the ideal solution for your business. Whether it’s a free 30-minute consultation, a detailed demo, a free 30-day trial, or a combination of all three, you can rely on Informatix to expose you to all of Zoho One’s capabilities in a risk-free, pressure-free environment.
Informatix is Your Premier Zoho One Access Provider
Informatix knows what it takes to run a successful business. Our adaptive CRM implementation approach means we listen to your needs, analyse how your business operates, and understand its specific requirements before implementing systems, processes, and workflows that are specifically designed to get the best out of your people and systems.
Our partnership with Zoho is an integral component of how Informatix provides you only the best digital business management. We’re confident you’ll see the value of Zoho One immediately. Contact us today and we’ll be thrilled to show you just we can transform your business with the help of this revolutionary all-in-one business operating system.