If you don’t have an SSL certificate installed on your website, time is running out. On 24 October 2017, Google is upping the ante on security with Chrome 62. Here, we give you the lowdown on what’s happening, how it could impact your website and how to be prepared.
design, google, Ranking, SSL, strategy, website
Both our work and our social lives are increasingly tied to technology. As this technology changes, our language changes with it. We invent new phrases and concepts to help us communicate in this ever-evolving world, and sometimes it can be hard to keep up with the new digital vocabulary. This quick primer will get you up to speed with all of the most recent e-terminology.
Above the Fold, communicate, design, digital, Vocabulary
A special limited time offer from Informatix…
In today’s crowded digital world, it’s harder than ever to grab the attention of your audience. Email marketing is still one of the most powerful tools available—but it’s only effective if your emails stand out from the crowd.
design, Email Template, responsive
When was your last website redesign? There’s no hard and fast rule for how often you should have your website overhauled, but with the speed of change in technology and consumer tastes, no website will remain effective forever. So how do you know when it’s time for a change?
design, makeover, mobile, technology, website
The whole world is going mobile online—and that includes Australia in a big way. According to the Australian Mobile Phone Lifestyle Index:
- 76 percent of mobile phone owners have a smartphone
- 79 percent obtain information online—including researching products, services, and companies—with their phones
- 42 percent have made online purchases from their phones
- 17 percent make mobile online purchases at least once a week
- Of course, being online means people all over the world have access to your company, so your customer base can expand beyond Australia-wide. There are more than 1.5 billion smartphones in the world. How does your website look on a smaller screen?
design, mobile, responsive, website